Dag-dag simmers, how are you? This is my new piece of Custom Content for The Sims 4, it's a recolor of SLYD's "Ondria Dress," funny that the first dress of his that I decide to recolor is actually his last, yes, apparently he decided to leave the community, but fear not, you can still download his items. He is extremely talented and I'm quite unhappy that he left, but I wish him all the best in the future.
That said, this is a pretty stunning dress I recolored here, it's beautiful and elegant and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to recolor it, and it offers a lot of choices for the recolorer. Don't try to make your lady sim sit while wearing it tho.
The recolors consist of four (04) packages:

Version 01:

In this version I recolored the belt in black, and the dress in my Téné Palette.

Version 02:

I recolored the belt in white and the dress in my Téné Palette too.

Version 03:

For this version I used nine (09) patterns in three (03) variants, meaning a total of twenty-seven (27) swatches.

Version 04:

This is a bonus that I'm really fond of, I recolored the dress in Black and White in the three variants and a bonus swatch. Meaning a total of seven (07) swatches.

Fun Fact: 

The number 7 being everywhere is just a coincidence, a nice one I dare say.

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random.
  • Created with love and hard work* using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.

Requirement:

You need the mesh in order for these recolors to show in your game. So you can get it here.
http://simfileshare.net/folder/22347/
Take a look at my Terms of Use. If you don't, use at your own risk. Just kidding, my terms of use are generous and very flexible.
You also might wanna see my other creations for The Sims 4 here, or if you just want to see my Full-Body items click here.
If you feel inclined to support me, consider Buying Me a Coffee! I'll be eternally grateful!
And if you encounter any issue, don't hesitate to leave a comment or Contact Me.
Thank you very much for stopping by and downloading my recolors, this means so very much to me, you have no idea.
Peace, Nords xoxo

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Sims4Studio.
  • Photoshop.
  • Freepik
  • FreeDesignLife
  • The CC creators.
  • List of CC used.
* I love this dress, but it gave me a real hard time. I hope that was worth it and you like it.